Why Buy From Anne Frances Moore Fine Art?
- The collection was chosen for its aesthetic and historic value by a fine art professional who is dedicated to preserving early American art.
- Anne Frances Moore Fine Art guarantees the authenticity and quality of every work of art offered for sale.
- Each piece is carefully researched for information concerning the subject, the artist, the date, its provenance (ownership history) and any other relevant information derived from the setting or pictorial details that may be included in the work.
- The condition of the art work is carefully considered: works in need of treatment have received high quality professional conservation. Condition and any known treatments are included in the description of each work.
- Every effort has been made to have accurate, detailed, quality photographs. If upon receipt you are not satisfied that the work is as described and presented, you may return it within a week for a full refund, less shipping costs. After a week, Anne Moore will work with the client on a consignment or exchange arrangement if the client wishes to return an object. Of course, should any question arise concerning authenticity or ownership, the work may be returned for a full refund.
- Anne Frances Moore encourages clients to view the work in person.
- Outside of New York State, customers are not charged sales tax.